Lockheed Martin recently recognized 19 small business suppliers that made exemplary contributions to its Missiles and Fire Control business area’s products and services in 2017.
For more than 20 years, Lockheed Martin has celebrated small business suppliers’ successful efforts in providing quality goods and services and outstanding support.
“Our small business suppliers are critical members of our industry team, enabling production of the most advanced technologies for our customers and allies,” said Brian Kubik, vice president of Global Supply Chain at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. “We’re extremely proud to recognize their proven commitment to quality and accountability as well as their continuous support in delivering innovative solutions worldwide.”
Suppliers are recognized based on a variety of factors, including the ability to deliver reliable, quality parts, products and services on time and at competitive prices; the ease of working with the supplier; the alignment of the supplier’s values with Lockheed Martin’s values; and the supplier’s ability to solve problems.
For 2017, recognized suppliers include (organized by state):
* McAllister Tool & Machine, Inc. – Huntsville, Ala.
* AEM, Inc. – San Diego, Calif.
* EPC Power Corporation – Poway, Calif.
* Pioneer Circuits – Santa Ana, Calif.
* Advanced Technology Supply, Inc. – Deerfield Beach, Fla.
* Bay Tech Industries, Inc. – Odessa, Fla.
* Tri-Tech Electronics, Inc. – Orlando, Fla.
* ACME Industries, Inc. – Elk Grove Village, Ill.
* Leading Technology Composites, Inc. – Wichita, Kansas
* Williams International Company, LLC – Walled Lake, Mich.
* Electrosynthesis Company, Inc. – Lancaster, N.Y.
* Plattco Corporation – Plattsburgh, N.Y.
* March Electronics, Inc. – Bohemia, N.Y.
* Evans Capacitor Company – East Providence, R.I.
* KVH Industries, Inc. – Middletown, R.I.
* Amorphous Materials, Inc. – Garland, Texas
* Greater Southwest Constructors, Inc. – Weatherford, Texas
* Owens Machine and Tool Company – Lewisville, Texas
* Instrument Development Corporation – Mukwonago, Wisc.
Evans Capacitor Company was also recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration as the 2017 National Small Business Subcontractor of the Year.
Lockheed Martin has more than 1,300 suppliers in the state of Florida and works with nearly 9,000 small businesses. The company was recognized with the Defense Contract Management Agency’s highest possible rating for its 2017 performance and commitment to a diverse and inclusive supplier base.