Authorized personnel may sponsor non-military affiliated personnel onto D-M by stopping at the Visitor Center, located on Craycroft Road next to the main gate.
Authorized sponsors include active-duty military, guard, reserve, retirees, eligible family members, Department of Defense civilian employees with a Common Access Card and eligible contractor personnel with a CAC. Please ensure that your potential guests are age 18 and older and have a valid driverâ€™s license or picture identification card.
Guests who will be driving on base will also require proof of current registration and insurance. The Visitor Center conducts 100 percent background checks on all non-military personnel age 18 and older. Personnel wishing to bring guests on base under the age of 18 do not need to obtain a pass and may proceed through the gate as normal.
A normal pass is a great way to sponsor up to five non-military guests on base. If you are planning an event with more than five guests, please contact the 355th Security Forces Pass and Badge office at DSN 520-228-0135 or 520-228-3224 or email at email@example.com to request a Special Event template.
Once complete, the request must be submitted to the 355th Security Forces Pass and Badge office no later than three duty days prior to the event. The request must be submitted from a military email address.
If a military email address is not available to you, please stop by our office to show proof of military affiliation. Once verified, you may email your template from a personal email account. Please keep in mind that your military affiliation must be verified prior to processing your request and all requests must be electronically submitted.
Any personnel attempting access to D-M with the following will be barred from the base for 90 days pending legal review (note: list is not all inclusive):
- The individual has been required to register as a sexual offender under Federal law or the applicable state law
- The individual has been convicted of illegal possession or use of drugs or narcotics on more than one occasion within five years from the date requested for access to Davis-Monthan
- The individual has been convicted of an offense involving drug trafficking within 10 years from the date requested for access to Davis-Monthan
- The individual has been convicted of a felony involving violence against a person, arson, robbery, or burglary within 10 years from the date requested access to Davis-Monthan
- The individual has been convicted of any crime involving indecent acts with a minor or a felony that is sexual in nature within 10 years from the dates requested for access to Davis-Monthan
- If the individual has an open warrant, access will be denied until their record has been cleared.
Once your guest has been issued a pass, they can proceed to the gate where they will present their photo identification along with the pass to the gate guards. Please remember, as a sponsor, you are responsible for your guests and their actions during their time on D-M. For any questions, contact the 355th SF Pass and Badge office at 520-228-0135.