Due to the current furlough of civilian employees, the following facilities will be closed until further notice:
- Family Child Care Office (not the CDC)
- School Liaison Office
- Housing Office
- Equal Opportunity Office
- Community Liaison Office
- Chiropractic Services
- Mental health Outreach Program
- Chapel: Daily Catholic Mass is suspended
Information Protection Office: All offices are closed and Clearance and Foreign Visit Request paperwork is on hold.
Mountain View Conference Center (located inside the Mirage Club): Events already scheduled will continue with support from the 355th Communications Squadron. All other set up tasks (i.e. set up and take down of chairs, tables, platforms etc.) are the responsibility of the requesting unit. Plan manpower accordingly. The Mountain View Conference Center is not accepting any new reservations at this time.
All CLEPS and DANTES-funded testing will be temporarily suspended for all active-duty service, Guard, Reserves and Coast Guard until further notice.
The PDC is working to resolve this issue soon.
The following will remain open but with limited services:
The Professional Development Center offices, including the testing offices, are closed, but the facility will be open for scheduled training classes, including FTAC.
Customer service (ID or CAC Cards) will be limited to emergencies only (i.e. replacement of CAC cards lost or expiring within 2 weeks). For questions concerning MPF appointments, hours, etc., you can contact their offices at 228-8500.
Civilian and Manpower offices have limited service.
Benko Fitness Center will be open but the indoor pool will be closed.
355th Fighter Wing Protocol is at minimum manning
Finance will be open but the cashier’s cage and the budget office are closed.
All Youth Programs instructional classes will remain open, however the open recreation, to include 4-H, Keystone Club, B3 and Yes programs will be closed.
The Commissary will be open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Oct. 1, in an effort to sell all perishable items. They will be closed beginning Oct. 2 until further notice.
The 355th Medical Group will operate as follows:
- Outpatient care will be provided
- Appointments already scheduled will not be cancelled and care will be provided for acute and emergent conditions
- Timely follow-up and management of existing conditions should continue to be provided
- Pharmacies, lab, and radiology will continue to provide services to include refill of meds
- Medical/Dental readiness support and emergency response will continue
- Medical support to mission critical operational forces, to include training, will continue