Air Force e-Learning is a robust, on-line, self-development tool that is free and available to active duty and government civilian Air†Force employees†24/7. It contains a large, searchable collection of free on-line courses, books, simulations, and other e-learning resources for your self-development –†whenever and wherever you have the need and time. Below are just a few of the features accessible via AF e-Learning:
- Thousands of on-line courses: Choose one of the many short courses accessible from your desktop 24/7 to maximize your time while advancing your self-development.
- Books 24×7, an on-line library of searchable content: Read a book and recommend to a colleague or set up feeds to notify you when new books arrive plus much more.
- Mobile “On the Go” options: Download certain content to your smart phone, Kindle, or iPad.
- Leadership Knowledge Center portal: Use one of the topical learning roadmaps with links to related books, articles, courses, video challenges, simulations, and professional sites such as:
- The Center for Creative Leadership
- Harvard Business School
- Hale Chief Executive Leadership Institute
- Wharton Center for Leadership and Change Management
- Leadership Now
These resources are free and†available on-demand from any Common Access Card-enabled computer through the Air Force Portal. From the†Portal†home page, go to†Top Portal Links and select Education/Training/Force Development.