The SRC is an on-line clearinghouse developed to put Air Force tools and no-cost resources for supervisory and leadership development at your fingertips 24×7. Below are just a few features the SRC offers:
- Learning Programs for Emerging Leaders and Supervisors centered around the Air Force institutional competencies — saving the busy supervisor time. Included are AF e-Learning courses, books, simulations, skillbriefs, and job-aids to jump-start learning and development. Courses include an assessment tool to provide a focused learning experience.
- Resources tailored to three levels of learning: Emerging Leaders, First Time Supervisors, and Seasoned Supervisors.
- Learning and Development Roadmaps to help supervisors guide their employees down an appropriate development path.
- Links to mandatory supervisory training course registration for new supervisors.
- Access to hundreds of AF e-Learning courses, books, video challenges, Business Impact series learning tools, simulations, and links to professional sites such as the Center for Creative Leadership, Harvard Business School, Wharton Center for Leadership and Change Management, Leadership Now and Forbes.
- Short, video snippets from proven Air Force leaders speaking from personal experience about leadership and supervision.
These resources are free, available on-demand from any Common Access Card-enabled computer and can be accessed from the front page of the SRC. To get to the SRC, go to the Air Force Portal, click on the ‘Life and Career’ tab at the top of the site, click ‘Force Development,’ then on the left, click the Supervisor Resource Center tab.
These resources are not just for supervisors, and can be accessed by all Air Force employees.