Would you like to be a good wingman over the holiday season? Assist in helping the Airman Against Drunk Driving†program accomplish the goal of having ZERO DUI’s for Edwards AFB.
AADD would like to open up for volunteering to be a designated driver. Your name will be put on a mass list for the month and you may be called at any time (day or night) during the month to assist the program with helping Airmen get home safely.
The AADD volunteer responsibilities are listed below for an overview of what is expected of volunteers if not familiar.
If you would like to volunteer please contact Staff Sgt. Megan Johnson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email, include NAME, PHONE NUMBER, RESIDENCE LOCATION as well as the CITIES YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO DRIVE TO (Lancaster, Edwards, California City, Boron, Palmdale, Rosamond, Mojave or all locations).†AADD’s goal is to call volunteers according to their preferences.
Responsibilities for all AADD volunteers:
- Have a home/cell phone and answer when contacted
- Must have a valid driver’s license and BE SOBER!
- Must have a POV
- Respond to the designated area given to you by the AADD representative
- Pickup member and drop them off at their destination
- Be discreet, do not request names, ranks, or ID’s
- If unable to find the individual(s) contact the AADD representative prior to driving back home for further guidance
- After dropping off member(s) contact AADD representative and inform them of the mileage and number of personnel transported
- Notify AADD representative of any issues or incidents while transporting individual(s)
DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. If you need a ride call (661) 277-AADD (2233).