The 61st Air Base Group Safety Office at Los Angeles Air Force Base, Calif., is hosting a Motorcycle Safety Awareness Day April 15.
Participation is open to all base military, civilian, and contractors.
Scheduled events include:
- 8 a.m. – Motorcycle Safety Inspections (Commissary Parking Lot)
- 9 a.m. – Motorcycle Safety Briefings (GCC Area 1)
- Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office
- Aerospace Motorcycle Club Briefing
- Academy of Motorcycle Operation
- 10:30 a.m. – Guided Mentorship Ride/Lunch
For more information, contact MSgt. Jaime Lopez at (310) 653-5299.