107th Air Control Squadron
Support Equipment Assistant NCO in-charge
1. How do you stay fit? Work out three to four times a week by doing cardio (running) and light weight training.
2. What drives you to keep working out? It feels good to be healthy, and I have to keep that cholesterol level down.
3. Favorite workout? I donâ€™t have a favorite workout. Playing any sport is my favorite workout, but I rarely get to do that anymore.
4. What motivated you to become physically fit? My father passed away from a heart attack, and he was fit for his age. So, I have to make sure I do more to stay fit.
5. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their PT test? Keep pushing yourself to the limit. If you do that, you can only get better and eventually the 100-percent score will come.