Tech. Sgt. Istvan Kertesz
107th Air Control Squadron
Maintenance Operation ControlÂ
1. How do you stay fit? I do a combination of cardio and weights six days a week. I also keep my daily calorie count below 1,800.
2. What drives you to keep working out? I like the physical and mental benefits I get from exercise. I feel mentally and physically stronger on my workout days.
3. Favorite music to work out to? Anything with a fast and angry beat. Pantera and Megadeth are usually winners.
4. Favorite workout? Any combination of cardio followed by core strengthening. It exercises the drinking muscles.
5. What motivated you to become physically fit? I received a 76 percent on my PT test in 2008. It was kind of a wake-up call.
6. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their PT test? You will never improve until you force yourself past whatever you think your limits are. Make fitness a part of your life instead of something you do just to pass the test.