310th Aircraft Maintenance Unit
1. How do you stay fit? I do a combination of things like P90X, Insanity and Turbo Fire. I also use the base gym for weight lifting, cardio and abs.
2. What drives you to keep working out? I honestly enjoy it. I like being healthy and it helps me deal with stress.
3. Favorite music to work out to? I enjoy a lot of genres â€” R&B, rap, pop, etc. Sometimes I donâ€™t like to listen to music at all.
4. Favorite workout? Turbo Fire. Its high intensity and upbeat music makes it a lot of fun. I can do it at home when my work schedule doesnâ€™t allow me time at the gym.
5. What motivated you to become physically fit? I like looking and feeling healthy. Being fit helps in every aspect of my life.
6. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their PT test? Find something you love to do. Thereâ€™s a workout for everyone, even if itâ€™s in the privacy of your own home (like P90X or Turbo Fire). If working out is enjoyable, youâ€™ll continue to do it. If you feel like you have to do something or your forcing yourself to workout, youâ€™re less likely to stick to it.