607th Air Control Squadron
Cyber transport systems apprentice
1. How do you stay fit? I vary activities throughout the year so that I don’t become bored or complacent. They include weights, running, swimming, push-ups, pull-ups and abdominal exercises.
2. What drives you to keep working out? My personal desire to look physically fit, my need to meet Air Force standards and because it helps to relieve stress.
3. Favorite music to work out to? Dubstep
4. Favorite workout? Lifting weights
5. What motivated you to become physically fit? I have always been physically fit. I want to keep improving myself.
6. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their PT test? Train for the test. Do as many pushups as you can three times a week, run 1.5-miles as fast as you can three times a week and rest a couple of days before the test.