56th Medical Support Squadron
Information systems technician
1. How do you stay fit? Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
2. What drives you to keep working out? I keep training for competitions, the team I lead and being the best I can be.
3. Favorite music to work out to? Greydon Square.
4. Favorite workout? Grappling.
5. What motivated you to become physically fit? To be able to train BJJ longer and on consecutive days.
6. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their physical training test? Have a sport or physical activity you love to do. Then train to become proficient in it. This will keep you engaged because it is something you love to do. That’s the secret. Push-ups and running get boring for me. If it wasn’t for CrossFit and a good diet to keep me physically ready to compete in BJJ, I wouldn’t have been prepared to score 100 on the test.