56th Medical Operations Squadron
1. How do you stay fit? I stay active and am aware of what I eat by planning meals. I mostly drink water to avoid sugars and calories and have a balanced diet.
2. What drives you to keep working out? I love food! As the saying goes, “I run so I can eat.”
3. Favorite music to work out to? I like to zone out for cardio workouts, so my go-to is acoustic music. For strength training, I often choose hip hop. Music is a nice distraction.
4. Favorite workout? It’s a love-hate relationship, but running it is.
5. What motivated you to become physically fit? It’s a lifestyle I developed at a young age. I followed that passion into college and ran competively. My bachelor’s degree is in exercise and wellness.
6. What advice do you have for others to score 100 percent on their PT test? First, you have to want it. Then, find a workout partner, talk about it every day, write it down in red pen on a calendar, do hourly pushups and sit-ups with coworkers. Do what it takes to make it a priority.