The following is a list of administrative actions issued at Luke Air Force Base in May:
56th Maintenance Group Article 15s
- A staff sergeant received an Article 15 for failure to go, dereliction of duty and making a false official statement. The member received a reduction to E-4, suspended forfeiture of $1,201 and a reprimand.
- A senior airman received an Article 15 for wrongful use of marijuana. The member received a reduction to E-3, suspended 15 days extra duty and a reprimand.
- An airman first class received an Article 15 for damage to government property and disorderly conduct. The member received a suspended reduction to E-2, forfeiture of $849 pay per month for two months and a reprimand.
- A senior airman was administratively demoted for failure to fulfill responsibilities, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- A senior airman was administratively demoted for failure to keep fit.
Article 15 punishments for similar offenses may vary from case to case based on the circumstances of the offense and such factors as an offender’s age, military and disciplinary record, financial condition and suitability for continued service. Administrative demotions are based on the member’s entire military record and ability to overcome his deficiencies. To ensure fair administration of justice throughout the Luke community, the legal office reviews all cases.
Courtesy of the 56th Fighter Wing Legal Office