The administrative actions Luke follows when non active-duty servicemembers, reservists or guardsmen are caught shoplifting:
- Dependents of military members, retired military members and ID card holding dependents of retirees:
- Shoplifting no matter the amount, will result in a one-year Army Air Force Exchange Services suspension.
- Police with the 56th SFS will notify Glendale police.
- A minimum $200 Glendale City Court fine will be assessed.
- The exchange charges a $200 civil recovery fine, plus costs of any damages to the stolen items.
- For nonmilitary ID card holding civilians sponsored onto Luke, all of the items above apply, except that it will result in the shoplifter being banned from base.