The following is a list of administrative actions issued in October at Luke Air Force Base:
56th Operations Group
• An Airman was discharged for minor disciplinary infractions.
• An Airman was discharged for drug abuse.
56th Maintenance Group
• An airman first class received nonjudicial punishment for disorderly conduct and drinking under the legal age of 21. The individual received a suspended reduction to airman basic, forfeiture of $773 pay per month for two months, 30 days extra duty and a reprimand.
• A senior airman received nonjudicial punishment for wrongful use of marijuana. The individual received a reduction to airman, forfeiture of $867 pay per month for two months and a reprimand.
56th Mission Support Group
• A staff sergeant was discharged for drug abuse.
• A staff sergeant was demoted to the rank of senior airman for failure to fulfill NCO responsibilities.
• An airman was demoted to the rank of airman basic for driving under the influence of alcohol.
Punishments for similar offenses may vary from case to case based on the circumstances of the offense and factors such as an offender’s age, military and disciplinary record, financial condition, and suitability for continued service. To ensure fair administration of justice throughout the Luke AFB community, the legal office reviews all cases.