Contractors will soon be performing a slurry seal on many of the March streets and parking lots. Vehicles will have to be moved according to the schedule or they will be towed at the owner’s expense. Anyone who left their vehicle in a long-term parking status was required to leave a key with someone for emergencies and situations such as this.
There will be no weekend work or overtime for this project. The schedule is subject to change according to weather or unforeseen special circumstances. Please plan accordingly to allow for access to your work areas and alternate parking areas.
The following schedule has been set:
Prep and asphalt misc. work will begin Nov. 7-8
All striping will be done on the 5th day after the slurry seal treatment
Dates include prepping, sweeping, cleaning, slurry seal treatment and striping
1. Bldgs. 434 and 1203: Full parking lot closure – Nov. 13-18
2. Bldg. 441: Full parking lot closure – Nov. 14-20
3. Bldgs. 2313 and 2310: Full parking lot closure – Nov. 14-20
4. Bldgs. 2308, 2330 and 2333: Full parking lot closure – Nov. 18-25
5. Bldg. 470: Full parking lot closure – Nov. 18-22
6. Tanker Way and main (Cactus) gate outbound lanes: Full road closures – Nov. 25-27 (alternate base exit route is Riverside Drive gate)
7. Old running track/Chanute Way: Full road closures – Dec. 2-9
8. Bldgs. 2300 and 1217: Full parking lot closure – Dec. 2-6
9. Bldg. 2247 (solar panel parking lot): Full parking lot closure – Dec. 10-16
The point of contact for this project is Kevin Santiago at 951-323-8316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.