For 24 hours-a-day security assistance, call the Base Defense Operations Center (BDOC) at 655-2981 through 2985.
• Use if you need immediate security assistance
• Use to report all criminal activity
• Use to report Resource Protection issues
• Use to report traffic accidents
To report incidents affecting Protection Level 1, 2 or 3 resources, call the Security Incident Hotline at 655-3777.
To report incidents that are suspicious in nature to Security Forces, call 655-7777.
Please be prepared to provide the following:
• Who: How many personnel and what were they wearing?
• What: What act was committed? What is the discrepancy?
• When: When did the incident occur?
• Where: Where did the incident occur?
• Why: Why was it suspicious?
In case of emergency dial 655-2911
• Your call will be routed directly to an emergency dispatcher at March Fire Department; March Fire and Security Forces will respond
• If you call 655-2911 from any phone, the call will be routed directly to an emergency dispatcher at March Fire Department; March Fire and Security Forces will respond
• If you call “911” from your cell phone, the call goes to Riverside County dispatcher, who will forward your call to the March Fire Department