For 24-hour security assistance, call the Base Defense Operations Center (BDOC) at 655-2981 through 2985.
- Use if you need immediate security assistance
- Use to report all criminal activity
- Use to report Resource Protection issues
- Use to report traffic accidents
To report incidents affecting Protection Level 1, 2 or 3 resources, call the Security Incident Hotline at 655-3777.
To report incidents that are suspicious in nature to Security Forces, call 655-7777.
Please be prepared to provide the following:
- Who: How many personnel and what were they wearing?
- What: What act was committed? What is the discrepancy?
- When: When did the incident occur?
- Where: Where did the incident occur?
- Why: Why was it suspicious?
In case of emergency, dial 655-2911
- Your call will be routed directly to emergency dispatch at March Fire Department; March Fire and Security Forces will respond.
- If you call 655-2911 from any phone, the call will be routed directly to emergency dispatch at March Fire Department; March Fire and Security Forces will respond.
- If you call “911” from your cell phone, the call goes to Riverside County Dispatch, who will forward your call to the March Fire Department.