SETTLEMENT OF ESTATE: Any person or persons having claims for or against the estate of Lt Col Stanley T. Masters, assigned to 18th Reconnaissance Squadron, Creech AFB, NV should contact Summary Court Officer, Lt Col Blake L. Donald, 432ND Operations Group, Creech AFB, NV (210) 823-5370.
Deployed Spouses supporting Deployed Spouses: Stay strong during deployments and meet with other deployed spouses. Share ideas, learn coping skills, socialize and more. Meetings are held at the Airman and Family Readiness Center from 11 a.m. to noon the first and third Monday of each month. For more information call (702) 652-3327.
Champagne Sunday Brunch: Starting Oct. 7 the Club will hold a Sunday Brunch from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Children under eight years of age eat free.
Gate Changes: The Range Road gate will no longer conduct commercial vehicle searches or issue base passes. All commercial traffic will be rerouted to the Area II commercial gate for inspection and all visitors will be processed at the Main Gate Visitor Center 24/7. In addition, the Hollywood and VA gates are closed until further notice. Traffic that would normally use the Hollywood gate can use the Tyndall, Main, or Area II gates, while traffic for the Mike O’Callaghan Federal Medical Center should use the Range Road gate. Any questions can be addressed to the 99th Security Forces Squadron Base Defense Operations Center at (702) 652-2311.
Nellis Exchange to open at 4 a.m. on ‘Black Friday, Nov. 23: Military shoppers can come early to the Nellis Exchange when it open its doors at 4 a.m. Friday, Nov. 23 for “Black Friday” sales. the Nellis Exchange will pass out take-a-tickets for the most popular items as well as bounce back coupons that can be used throughout the weekend that add value and excitement to this year’s event. Shoppers can call the Nellis Exchange for additional information at 643-3526.
Great American Smokeout: Join us for the Great American Smokeout to kick off with a 5K run/walk at the Sports and Fitness Center at 7 a.m. Plaques will be given to the top three finishers in the male and female categories. To pre-register contact the Fitness Center at 652-4891. For more information, please contact the Health and Wellness Center at 653-3375 or 3376.
‘Turkey Shoot’ Golf event: The Turkey Shoot will be held at the Sunrise Vista Golf Course starting at 8:30 a.m., Nov. 17. The format will be a 2 Gross/1 Net, 4 player team. The entry cost is $55 per player and $45 for members. Entry includes a cart, lunch, prizes, range, and a turkey. The deadline to sign up is Nov. 16. For more event information please contact the golf shop at (702) 652-4497.
Force Support Events
- The Club serves breakfast Monday – Friday: 6 – 9 a.m. in the Atrium.
- Both The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge have social hour Monday – Friday: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Ready Set Grow at the Airman and Family Readiness Center: 10 a.m.
- Taco Tuesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4- 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Scramble at the Golf Course: 5 p.m.
- Storytime at the Library: 10:30 a.m.
- Wine Down Wednesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Steak Night at The Club: 5 – 8 p.m.
- Steak Night at the Time Out Sports Lounge: 5 – 8 p.m.
- The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge have DJ entertainment: 5 – 10 p.m.
- Club Vibe: 4- 7 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m.
Every Saturday and Sunday:
- The Time Out Sports Lounge is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Champagne Sunday Brunch at The Club: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, see the 99 FSS website at www.nellisforcesupport.com