Trees for Troops: The Annual ‘Trees For Troops’ Christmas Tree give-away will be held Dec. 7, 8 – 12 p.m. in the Chapel parking lot There will be 60 Christmas trees to give to Nellis Airmen. For more information, call Cate Berry, 99th Force Support Squadron, at (702)652-8761.
The Annual Christmas Tree and Menorah Event: The Nellis Chapel will host the Annual Christmas Tree and Mednorah lighting event, Dec. 7, 5:30 p.m., in the Chapel parking lot. For further information, call the Chapel at (702) 652-2950.
Free Breakfast with Santa for Military Families at the Clark County Armory from 8 to 11 a.m. December 8. Enjoy breakfast with Santa, free photos with Santa or family portraits and craft activities. Hosted by the USO and other community agencies. Call 99th Force Support Squadron, (702) 652-8761 for more information.
Force Support Events
- The Club serves breakfast Monday – Friday: 6 – 9 a.m. in the Atrium.
- Both The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge have social hour Monday – Friday: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Ready Set Grow at the Airman and Family Readiness Center: 10 a.m.
- Taco Tuesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4- 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Scramble at the Golf Course: 5 p.m.
- Storytime at the Library: 10:30 a.m.
- Wine Down Wednesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Steak Night at The Club: 5 – 8 p.m.
- Steak Night at the Time Out Sports Lounge: 5 – 8 p.m.
- The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge Have DJ entertainment: 5 – 10 p.m.
- Club Vibe: 4- 7 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m.
Every Saturday and Sunday:
- The Time Out Sports Lounge is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Champagne Sunday Brunch at The Club: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, see the 99 FSS website at www.nellisforcesupport.com