SETTLEMENT OF ESTATE: Any person or persons having claims for or against the estate of Lt Col Stanley T. Masters, assigned to 18th Reconnaissance Squadron, Creech AFB, NV should contact Summary Court Officer, Lt Col Blake L. Donald, 432ND Operations Group, Creech AFB, NV (210) 823-5370.
57 MXS Munitions Flight Quarterly Closed Warehouse Inventory: IAW AFI 21-201, Paragraph 7.11, the Munitions Storage Area will be closed for a wall-to-wall inventory from Dec. 12-18. All issue requests must be submitted no later than close of business Nov. 28. Munitions must be picked up and/or turned in no later than close of business Dec. 11. Emergency issue requests must be approved, in writing, by the group commander or equivalent. Scheduling errors that result in issue requests for daily use and training munitions are not considered an emergency situation. Contact Master Sgt. James Gressick, Master Sgt. Jason Yoder or Tech. Sgt. Casey Olive at Munitions Accountability at 682-1076 or 682-1525.
Deployed Spouses supporting Deployed Spouses: Stay strong during deployments and meet with other deployed spouses. Share ideas, learn coping skills, socialize and more. Meetings are held at the Airman and Family Readiness Center from 11 a.m. to noon the first and third Monday of each month. For more information call (702) 652-3327.
Champagne Sunday Brunch: The Club hosts a Sunday Brunch from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Children under eight years of age eat free.
Gate Changes: The Range Road gate will no longer conduct commercial vehicle searches or issue base passes. All commercial traffic will be rerouted to the Area II commercial gate for inspection and all visitors will be processed at the Main Gate Visitor Center 24/7. In addition, the Hollywood and VA gates will close until further notice. Traffic that would normally use the Hollywood gate can use the Tyndall, Main, or Area II gates, while traffic for the Mike O’Callaghan Federal Medical Center should use the Range Road gate. Any questions can be addressed to the 99th Security Forces Squadron Base Defense Operations Center at (702) 652-2311.
Jingle Bell 5k Run: The Jingle Bell 5k Run will be held at the Warrior Fitness Center Dec. 14, at 7 a.m. Prizes and awards will be handed out. No registration is required. For more information please contact 652-4891.
Force Support Events
- The Club serves breakfast Monday – Friday: 6 – 9 a.m. in the Atrium.
- Both The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge have social hour Monday – Friday: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Ready Set Grow at the Airman and Family Readiness Center: 10 a.m.
- Taco Tuesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Scramble at the Golf Course: 5 p.m.
- Storytime at the Library: 10:30 a.m.
- Wine Down Wednesday at The Club and the Time Out Sports Lounge: 4 – 6 p.m.
- Steak Night at The Club: 5 – 8 p.m.
- Steak Night at the Time Out Sports Lounge: 5 – 8 p.m.
- The Club and Time Out Sports Lounge have DJ entertainment: 5 – 10 p.m.
- Club Vibe: 4 – 7 p.m. and 7 – 10 p.m.
Every Saturday and Sunday:
- The Time Out Sports Lounge is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Champagne Sunday Brunch at The Club: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information go to www.nellisforcesupport.comwebsite.
Chapel Holiday schedule
Nellis AFB Chapel holiday schedule is as follows.
Dec. 9, 8 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Christmas Cantata service.
Dec. 16, 8 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Children’s Christmas program
Dec. 23, 8 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. Fourth Sunday of Advent service
Dec. 24, 7 p.m. Christmas Eve service
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Every Sunday from 4 – 4:30 p.m.
Dec. 3, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Advent Labyrinth Experience
Dec. 8, 9:45 a.m. Immaculate Conception Mass
Dec. 10, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Advent Labyrinth Experience
Dec. 24, 5 p.m. Christmas Eve Mass
Dec. 25, 9:45 a.m. Christmas Day Mass
Dec. 31, 5 p.m. Mary Mother of God Mass