NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. - Eight doctors will graduate the 99th Medical Group Family Medicine Residency Program here June 28.
The mission of the FMR is to provide world class instruction so graduate physicians can supply a personal medical home for patients from cradle-to-grave, whether deployed or in garrison. The FMR offers continuous three-year positions with eight positions per class.
The June 28 graduating class includes:
- Maj. (Dr.) Eric Abbott
- Maj. (Dr.) Steven Menard
- Capt. (Dr.) Roselyn Clemente-Fuentes
- Capt. (Dr.) Joshua Eaton
- Capt. (Dr.) Brett Johnson
- Capt. (Dr.) Gregory Keith McCoy
- Capt. (Dr.) Nathaniel Nye
- Capt. (Dr.) Andrew Timboe