NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. — The 99th Medical Operations Squadron Pediatric Clinic is offering ‘after duty hours’ school and sports physicals.
These exams will be offered from 4 to 5:45 p.m., July 23, 30, and Aug. 4, 6, 13, 14, 19 and 21.
Due to space limitations, patients will need to check-in at the family medicine residency clinic.
There are guidelines parents should keep in mind before their child’s appointment:
• Patients will be seen by appointment only, no walk-ins are permitted.
• Exams are available for children from ages 6 to 18.
• Regardless of age, children must have a parent present throughout the entire physical.
• If children are escorted by an adult other than their biological parent, they will need a power of attorney.
• If parents need specific forms completed for a child’s school or sports program, they must bring them, and they must be completed prior to the appointment. Generic forms will be provided; however, parents are encouraged to pick those forms up from the pediatric clinic prior to the appointment. Completing the forms before the appointment helps reduce wait time and makes the provider much more efficient.
• Appointments are for school and sports physicals only. Any medication refills or other health concerns will not be addressed. If a parent has additional concerns they would like to discuss, they should schedule an appointment with the child’s primary care manager at another time.
Parents can schedule their child’s physical by calling the appointment line at 702-653-2273.