Lockheed Martin recognized 18 small businesses from across the United States for their outstanding support of the corporation’s business units in Orlando, Fla., and Dallas, Texas, at an awards ceremony April 24.
Each year, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control and Lockheed Martin Global Training and Logistics nominate and select small businesses that have consistently provided outstanding support and products during the past year. Though the corporation has thousands of suppliers, only a few small businesses are recognized each year for their outstanding quality in goods and services.
“We are fortunate to have a strong base of critical suppliers that support our 14 major U.S. operations from California to New England,” said Jim Berry, president of Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control business. “Small business firms provide unique talents that help us produce superior defense systems and advanced technologies to protect U.S. and allied warfighters.”
“Our small business partners add relevant capabilities we incorporate into the solutions we provide to our customers,” said Denise Saiki, president of Lockheed Martin’s Global Training and Logistics business. “We have developed valuable relationships with our partners and are happy to recognize their significant role in supporting our customers’ needs.”
Lockheed Martin will recognize the following outstanding small business providers for their efforts in 2011 (organized by state):
- AeroAntenna Technology, Inc., Chatsworth, Calif.
- Allied Container Systems, Inc., Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Omega Precision, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Q-Tech Corporation, Culver City, Calif.
- Fay Tool & Die, Inc., Orlando, Fla.
- Industrial Smoke and Mirrors, Orlando, Fla.
- MSGI Corporation, Tampa, Fla.
- TEQ Games, Orlando, Fla.
- Vykin Corporation, Tampa, Fla.
- O’Fallon Casting, O’Fallon, Mo.
- Crowley Fabricating & Machining Co, Inc., Endicott, N.Y.
- Maureen Data Systems, Inc., New York, N.Y.
- Microwave Innovations, Inc., Furlong, Penn.
- US&S, Inc., Greenville, S.C.
- Amorphous Materials, Inc., Garland, Texas
- Williams-Pyro, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Bihrle Applied Research, Inc., Hampton, Va.
- Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc., Middleton, Wisc.