NASA has selected six indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity multiple award construction contracts at the agency’s Stennis Space Center near Bay St. Louis, Miss.
The fixed price contracts consist of a performance period of five years, with a total value not to exceed $700 million.
The companies selected are as follows:
- Advon Corporation, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Birmingham Industrial Construction LLC, Birmingham, Ala.
- Harry Pepper & Associates Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- McClain Contracting Company Inc., Andalusia, Ala.
- MOWA Development LLC, Gautier, Miss.
- Sauer Incorporated, Jacksonville, Fla.
Work under the contract may include but will not be limited to maintenance, repair, alteration, mechanical, civil, electrical, heating/air conditioning, demolition, painting, earthwork, fencing, steel fabrication and or welding. Additional work also may include but will not be limited to design/build projects, as well as new construction of buildings or facilities.