The Air Force Association has announced the 2013 dates for its three national conferences and symposia:
- Air Warfare Conference and Technology Exposition
Feb. 20–22, 2013
Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, in Orlando, Fla.
- Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition
Sept. 16–18, 2013
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
- Global Warfare Symposium
Nov. 21–22, 2013
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, Calif.
AFA’s annual conferences are unique opportunities for networking and professional development where AFA brings together Air Force leadership, industry experts, academia and current aerospace specialists from around the world to discuss the issues and challenges facing America and the aerospace community today. Our national conference attracts the top echelon of USAF senior leadership and offers attendees major conference addresses, forums and professional development workshops that focus on challenges and accomplishments unique to the Air Force and the aerospace.
Visit www.afa.org periodically for registration updates.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing more than 105,000 members.