Army Community Service in conjunction with the Army Career and Alumni Program will host the Fort Irwin Job Fair, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Sandy Basin Community Center, Sept. 27. More than 30 companies are scheduled to attend.
If you are looking for a job, or would like to explore your career options, this is an opportunity you can’t miss. You will have the chance to meet face to face with local and national employers who have open positions and are hiring! Employers will be accepting resumes, answering your questions and conduting on the spot interviews. All of these The following companies are scheduled to participate:
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- Silver Valley Unified School District
- Northrop Grumman
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Transportation Security Administration
- SC Field Technical Services, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of Southern California
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Barstow Community Hospital
- PALAU Corporation
- Airstreams Renewables
- Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Credit
- California Career Schools
- Schneider National, Inc.
- County of San Bernardino WDD
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- California Highway Patrol
- The FAB School
- Riverside County Sherriff
- Insure Protective Security
- Marine Corps Police Department
- Non-Appropriated Fund Human Resources
- USA MEDDAC/Weed Army Community Hospital
- Tapestry Solutions
- DeCA – Fort Irwin Commissary
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Hyundai Motor America
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- and more…
In order to be successful at the Job Fair, make sure you come prepared. That means dressing and acting the part. You want to put your best foot forward and make a good first impression. Dress in business casual attire, as if you were attending a job interview. Bring extra copies of your resume and have a pen available for taking notes. Make the most out of your time with employers. Tell them about your qualifications and ask them questions about the recruitment process. You never know, you might just find your next job at the Fort Irwin Job Fair.
For more information, contact Silvia Moreno at 380-5165.