High Desert Warrior is Online and in the Palm of Your Hand!
ENGAGE YOUR TARGET MARKET: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HAVE CHANGED!
- High Desert Warrior is published the first Friday of every month.
- Aerotech News has been serving the National Training Center and Fort Irwin since 1994.
- Keeping up with the U.S. Army’s Force of the Future, the High Desert Warrior is now available to everyone digitally; for the soldier on the go, on their mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Reaches a niche market of soldiers, families, civilian and defense personnel on post, with a military payroll of $86.7 million and civilian payroll of $27.6 million.
- Provides advertisers access to over 42% of the economy in Barstow, CA.
- Your ad in the digital edition is a LIVE link directing readers to your website.
- Expand your reach with a regional campaign: Aerotech News publishes a total of 5 military and defense industry news publications across CA, NV and AZ. See below for a list of all publications.
- Contact our Marketing Specialist for more information. Multiple publication discounts are available.
View our 2019 ADVERTISING MEDIA KIT for more information about Thunderbolt and the other 4 papers we publish.