To view our upcoming specials click here: 2020 Aerotech Editorial Calendar
IN PRINT, ONLINE & IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
ENGAGE YOUR TARGET MARKET: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HAVE CHANGED!
- Aerotech News and Review is published every first & third Friday of each month for over 33 years.
- Distributed to aerospace companies in the CA high desert including AF Plant 42, Edwards AFB, Mojave Air & Space Port, and surrounding communities.
- Reaches a niche market of active duty military, civilian personnel and defense contractors.
- Provides advertisers access to an economic impact of $1.923 billion in California.
- The digital edition is perfect for the younger military members who prefer to read their news online.
- The printed paper is the preferred medium of NCOs and Base Command.
- All-inclusive packages combine print, digital, email and social media marketing.
- Your ad in the digital edition is a LIVE link directing readers to your website.
- Expand your reach with a regional campaign: We publish a total of 5 military and defense industry news publications across CA, NV and AZ. See below for a list of all publications.
- Contact our Marketing Specialist for more information. Multiple publication discounts are available.
View our 2019 ADVERTISING MEDIA KIT for more information about Aerotech News and the other 4 papers we publish.
In the coming months, we will publish the following special publications.
January 31, 2020 – Black History Month
On January 31, 2020, Aerotech News and Review will publish a special edition dedicated to the achievements of African Americans in the military and aerospace. These issues are sure to be informative, thought-provoking and wonderful keepsake editions.
Advertising reservation deadline: January 23, 2020
Advertising material deadline: January 27, 2020
March 13, 2020 – LA County Air Show
Patriotism and emotion will be flying high at the 2020 LA County Air Show at Fox Air Field. By advertising in this full-color official air show program guide, you will show your support for our military and reach out to a very captive audience. This edition will feature all the scheduled events at this year’s LA County Air Show.