Volunteers can pledge to save for retirement, college fund, PCS or a vacation.
Classes will be held at Edwards during Military Saves Week with food being provided during all classes.
Call 661-277-0723 to sign up today.
* Feb. 25: noon-1 p.m.: Budgeting for your PCS
* Feb. 26: 9:30 a.m.-10:15 a.m.: Get out of DEBT quickly
* Feb. 26: 1 p.m.-2p.m.: MatriMoney-Learn to talk about finances with your significant other!
* Feb. 26: 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.: College Financial Aid Basics
* Feb. 27: noon-1 p.m.: Home Buying vs. Renting
* Feb. 27: 4:30 p.m.-6 p.m.: Money Behaviors: Learn how to change your thinking/behaviors about Money!
* Feb. 28: noon-1 p.m.: Fundamentals of Investing
* Feb. 28: 1 p.m.-2 p.m.: Advanced Investing: Build your nest egg
* March 1: noon-1 p.m.: Teach your Kids about Finances
For questions, call Nicole Purcell at 661-277-0723.