Memorial Day weekend is coming up, for most service members that means getting on the road and traveling for the first long weekend of the summer. During this holiday weekend more people will be traveling, which makes it important to drive safely. So here are some safety tips to help you and your families have a safe weekend.
· Ensure before you get on the road that you are well rested and alert
· Use your seat belts properly
· Observe the speed limits and road conditions
· If you are planning on drinking, drink responsibly
· Have a plan before you go out and execute that plan
· If you are drinking please remember to don’t drink and drive, get a designated driver
Have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend.