Digital and print publication serving Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson AZ and surrounding communities. An AerotechNews.com Publication.
Hello everyone, and welcome to the October 2022 edition of Davis-Monthan AFB Desert Lightning News! Our cover story this week is all about Red Flag-Rescue 22-2.
To download a copy of this week’s paper click the link below.
Click on the link below for the latest digital edition of DLN, viewable on your computer or mobile device.
Here are some more highlights from our October issue:
- 355th Wing marks POW/MIA Day with ceremony: Page 2
- Airman 1st Class Lantz Bell is DM Warrior of the Month: Page 2
- Wing hosts suicide awareness event: Page 3
- Waiver ending for limited loan forgiveness: Page 5
- The 55th ECG accepts delivery of the new EC-37B Compass Call: Page 5
- Local units adopt aircraft at 355th Wing Heritage Park: Pages 6 & 7
- Luke marks Air Force 75th anniversary: Page 8
All this and much more, in this edition of Desert Lightning News! Hard copies of the paper will be available at various distribution points on base and in surrounding communities starting October 2. Pick one up when you’re out and about, or visit our website, www.aerotechnews.com, for much more military and defense industry news. “Like” our page for daily news updates – we now regularly cross-post news and features from the military bases we serve throughout the desert Southwest, as an extension of our military and defense community. As always, THANK YOU for your support – it’s our privilege to serve you! Be safe and be well. #aerotechnews #dmafbnews #desertlightningnews