Lockheed Martin recently recognized 19 small business suppliers, out of thousands from across the nation, who have made extraordinary contributions to the Missiles and Fire Control business area’s products and services.
For more than 20 years, Lockheed Martin has annually celebrated small business suppliers providing quality goods and services, and outstanding support.
“Lockheed Martin relies on the outstanding performance of our small business partners to help us produce superior defense systems and advanced technologies that protect allied warfighters around the world,” said John Varley, vice president of global supply chain at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control. “Our small business suppliers deliver innovative, high-quality, high-performing components that help us meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.”
For 2015, the outstanding small business providers are (organized by state):
* Avans Machine, Scottsboro, Ala.
* JEVAC Machine, Inc., Magnolia, Ark.
* KCA Electronics, Inc., Anaheim, Calif.
* One-Way Manufacturing, Inc., Anaheim, Calif.
* Gulf Marine of Clearwater, Clearwater, Fla.
* Powell Electronics, Inc., Coral Springs, Fla.
* Sunshine Aero Industries, Inc., Crestview, Fla.
* The Bernd Group, Dunedin, Fla.
* Orion Industries, Inc., Ayer, Mass.
* Production Engineering Corp., Minneapolis, Minn.
* Marotta Controls, Inc., Montville, N.J.
* American Products Company Inc., Union, N.J.
* PLX, Inc., Deer Park, N.Y.
* General Tool Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
* Cera-Met, LLC, Bethlehem, Penn.
* Container Research Corporation, Glen Riddle, Penn.
* Schmiede Corporation, Tullahoma, Tenn.
* Holleman Construction Company, Inc., Dallas, Texas
* Mill-Tech Industries, Inc., Grand Prairie, Texas