Professional development classes
Use the links below to sign up for professional development classes held in Bldg. 700, Community Commons, in the FTAC classrooms. If a class exceeds 24 participants, a waitlist will be automatically created. If you sign up for a class and cannot attend, use the link to remove yourself from the class so someone on the waitlist can attend. Due to the limited size of classes, and the number of recent no-shows, attendance will be tracked and the units of individuals who fail to attend may be notified. Airmen must sign up themselves. No supervisory signups for individuals or groups. For more information, call Master Sgt. Lysandra Anderson at 623-856-7483.
• John Maxwell’s How to be a R.E.A.L Success, 8 to 10 a.m. June 6
• Leading with Empathy, 9 to 10 a.m. June 14
• Marvel Leadership, noon to 2 p.m. June 19
• John Maxwell’s Put your Dream to the Test, 8 to 10 a.m. June 20
• Standards and Discipline, 9 to 10:30 a.m. June 28