The following acts will be performing March 21-22
For ticket purchase support via phone or email, call 855-748-5686 or email email@example.com 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
For private FlightLine Club suites or corporate hospitality options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bronze Chalet – $42
Guests with passes for the Bronze Chalet will have access to a partially shaded area with a clear view of the show’s flightline and seating areas. Kick up your feet and enjoy the show! Purchase two or more tickets for the same day to receive a complimentary VIP parking pass.
Silver Chalet – $115
Guests of the Silver Chalet will enjoy a partially shaded area that includes a hosted food station (sliders, etc.) and complimentary water and soft drinks. Purchase two or more tickets for the same day to receive a complimentary VIP parking pass.
Gold Chalet – $225
The Gold Chalet is an exclusive area offering unmatched views of the action. Guests enjoy a full, open bar with beer, wine and cocktails (Five drink tickets per pass), premium meals (carving stations, etc.) and refreshments – all from the cool comfort offered by the air-conditioned tent. Purchase two or more tickets for the same day to receive a complimentary VIP parking pass.
Family Chalet – $190
Each Family Chalet ticket includes chalet admission for up to two adults or children 12+, as well as up to three children under the age of 12. Each family member will receive a free lunch (grilled cheese, hot dog, hamburger, etc.). The family will also receive a free $20 voucher for the Kids Zone and a VIP parking pass.
**Adjacent to Kids Zone — not the flightline
Luke Days: Most frequently asked questions
• When is Luke Days? Luke Days is scheduled for March 21-22, 2020.
• Who is scheduled to perform? The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds are confirmed as the headliner for both days. There will be a variety of other civilian and military aerial demonstrations.
• Will there be shuttle buses available as in previous years? Yes. See the Luke Days article on Page 3 of this issue, for more information on shuttle bus service.
• Where can I park? We are finalizing the parking plan and will post updated information as it becomes available.
• Will there be handicap access and parking available on base? Yes. We are finalizing the parking plan and will post updated information as it becomes available.
• Are there VIP packages available? VIP packages can be purchased at https://airshowusa.com.
• How can I become a vendor during Luke Days? The initial application for exhibitors/vendors (including STEAM City and Veterans’ Village) for Luke Days 2020 can be found at https://form.jotform.com/92744876386172. Completion of the application does not guarantee a space at the show. Prices denoted for spaces are guidelines. The final price for your space will depend on the items you are selling and whether or not your organization is a nonprofit.
All visitors are subject to search by 56th Security Forces Squadron
and will not be allowed to pass through security with any of the following items:
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pocket tools, scissors; box cutters, Billy clubs
• Chain-link jewelry or belts, mace and pepper spray
• Firearms of any type
• Toys that resemble firearms
• Spray paint and silly string
• Outside food
• Glass containers of any kind
• Medical marijuana
• Skateboards, heelies, roller skates or roller blades
• Backpacks or ruck sacks