Digital and Print Publication for Luke AFB, serving the West Valley region of Phoenix, AZ. An AerotechNews.com Publication
Hello, everyone and welcome to the January 2023 issue of Luke AFB Thunderbolt! This is our annual Year in Review issue where we take a look back at 2023.
To download a copy of this week’s paper click the link below.
Click on the link below for a free digital copy of Thunderbolt, viewable on your computer or mobile device.
Highlights of the year include:
- The 310th Fight Squadron mark their 80th anniversary
- The F-35 at Luke reaches 90,000 flight hours
- Base leadership announced the cancellation of Luke Days 2022
- The 56th Fighter Wing gains a new commander
- New Honorary Commanders are inducted
- Numerous exercises, both on the ground and in the air, and
- Many distinguished visitors including President Joe Biden
All this and much more, in this month’s edition of Luke AFB Thunderbolt! Hard copies of the paper will be available at various distribution points on base and in surrounding areas starting January 6. Pick one up when you’re out and about, or visit our website, www.aerotechnews.com, for much more military and defense industry news. “Like” our page for daily news updates – we now regularly cross-post news and features from the military bases we serve throughout the desert Southwest, as an extension of our military and defense community. As always, THANK YOU for your support – it’s our privilege to serve you! Be safe and be well. #aerotechnews #lukeafbnews #lukethunderbolt