To view our upcoming specials click here: 2020 Aerotech Editorial Calendar
IN PRINT, ONLINE & IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
ENGAGE YOUR TARGET MARKET: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT HAVE CHANGED!
- Desert Lightning News is published every other Friday of each month.
- Aerotech News has been serving Nellis and Creech AFBs since 1999.
- Distributed to both Nellis and Creech AFBs, veterans organizations and high traffic areas in the surrounding area.
- Reaches a niche market of active duty military, veterans, civilian personnel, and defense contractors
- 212,000+ veterans call Las Vegas home.
- Provides advertisers access to an economic impact of $5.5 Billion in NV.
- The digital edition is perfect for the younger military members who prefer to read their news online.
- The printed paper is the preferred medium of NCOs and Base Command.
- All-inclusive packages combine print, digital, email and social media marketing.
- Your ad in the digital edition is a LIVE link directing readers to your website.
- Expand your reach with a regional campaign: Aerotech News publishes a total of 5 military and defense industry news publications across CA, NV, and AZ. See below for a list of all publications.
- Contact our Marketing Specialist for more information. Multiple publication discounts are available.
View our 2020 MEDIA KIT for more information about Desert Lightning News and the other 4 papers we publish.
On-Line Advertising – www.nellisafbnews.com
Web ad pricing is per client, per site, per week. Web ads rotate among five clients.
Leaderboard (Top) 728 x 90 px $75
Square (Right Side) 250 x 250 px $60
Medium Rectangle (Bottom) 300 x 250 px $60
Newsletter Inline Ad (weekly) $20 per week
Inline Article (Top/Bottom) 728 x 90 px $300 per week
Ad will appear on all articles on the Desert Lightning News site. Ad must run a minimum of two weeks and will rotate among 5 advertisers.
In the coming months, we will publish the following special publications.
March is Women’s History Month: celebrating, honoring and educating Americans
on the achievements of women throughout American history.
On February 28, 2020, each of Aerotech News and Review’s publications will publish a special edition, Women in Aerospace and Military, dedicated to the achievements of women in the military and aerospace. These issues are sure to be informative, thought-provoking and wonderful keepsake editions.