Aerotech News and Review – Digital and Print Journal of Aerospace, Defense Industry and Veteran News, serving the Antelope Valley (“Aerospace Valley”) and Edwards AFB, CA. An AerotechNews.com Publication. – January 8, 2021
Click on the link below to view the latest digital edition
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Jan. 8th edition of Aerotech News and Review! We have something highly unusual in store for you this issue: a POSITIVE look back at 2020. Aerospace Valley managed to rise to the challenges we all faced in this tumultuous year through innovation, inspiration and old-fashioned hard work. We are so grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and hope we’ve put together a Year In Review edition that you will enjoy.
Click on the link below for your free digital copy of Aerotech News and Review, viewable on your desktop or mobile device.
Here are some highlights from our Year In Review:
- Changes of command at Edwards, Plant 42 and AFTPS: page 2
- The flight test mission at Edwards AFB continues: pages 3 & 4
- A reimagined, expanded Edwards Air Show: page 5
- From flyovers to impromptu parades: New ways of encouraging our communities and honoring our veterans: page 6
- “Blue Skies”: Those we lost: page 7
- NASA Armstrong presses into innovations: page 8
- Mojave Air and Space Port continues to grow and thrive: page 10
All this waiting for you, in the Jan. 8th issue of Aerotech News and Review! Hard copies of this week’s paper will be available at our usual delivery points throughout the Antelope Valley. Pick one up when you’re out and about, or click on the link below and access a free digital copy. “Like” our Facebook page for daily news updates – we now regularly cross-post news and features from the military bases we serve throughout the desert Southwest, as an extension of our military and defense community. As always, THANK YOU for your support – it’s our privilege to serve you! Be safe, and be well. #aerotechnews #eafbnews #explorethe661, #AerospaceValley