Ask the Doc

Q: Where do I send my pharmacy claims?  
A: Mail stateside pharmacy claims to:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52132
Phoenix, Arizona 85082
Pharmacy Claims:
You will need to file a claim for reimbursement if:
• You get your prescription filled at a non-network pharmacy
• You have other health insurance with pharmacy benefits
You must file your claim within one year of the date of service.   
Required Info with Your Claim
• Fill out a Patient’s Request for Medical Payment( DD Form 2642)
• You must send the form and the following information with your claim
• If you have other health insurance, you should send an explanation of benefits (EOB)
Send your questions to

More Stories From This Author