Change in TRICARE pharmacy services
Express Scripts added Walgreens to the TRICARE® retail pharmacy network on Dec. 1, 2016.
CVS and CVS pharmacies in Target stores are no longer in the network.
IMPORTANT: If you are still filling prescriptions at a CVS pharmacy, you need to transfer all your prescriptions now to avoid paying the full retail price for your medication.
What You Need to Know
• CVS pharmacies are no longer included in the TRICARE retail pharmacy network as of Dec. 1. If you continue filling your prescriptions at a CVS pharmacy, you will pay the full retail price* for your drugs.
• If you still have a prescription at a CVS pharmacy, you need to transfer it now to another network pharmacy.
• It’s easy to find another TRICARE Network Pharmacy near you. Walgreens is now included in the pharmacy locator, and CVS pharmacies have been removed.
• More than 58,000 pharmacies are in the TRICARE network, including other national chains, grocery chains and independent pharmacies.
• You can now fill your prescriptions at Walgreens.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org